The Student Stores Pharmacy, located on the 3rd floor of UNC Student Stores, and Campus Health Pharmacy, located in the basement of Campus Health, will offer no-appointment flu shots for students, faculty and staff during open hours (M-F 9 a.m.-6 p.m. at both pharmacies and Sat 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Student Stores Pharmacy only). Bring your insurance card. Medicare plans are not accepted.
In addition, nine walk-in flu clinics will be held between Sept. 21 through Oct. 20 from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.. No advance registration is required.
- Genetic Medicine Building: October 5
- Genome Sciences Building: October 11
- Giles Horney Building: September 28
- Frank Porter Graham Student Union: October 20 (during Employee Appreciation Day)
- Koury Oral Health Sciences Building: October 19
- McColl Building: October 3
- Medical Biomolecular Research Building: September 27
- Michael Hooker Research Center: September 21 and October 18
More information is available at http://flu.unc.edu/.