- Recycle your antifreeze through a recycling service.
- Keep antifreeze containers closed at all times except when adding material.
- Keep antifreeze containers protected from the elements.
- Label antifreeze containers as “Used Antifreeze” or “Reconditioned or Recycled Antifreeze.”
- Use dedicated antifreeze collection equipment, including funnels, transfer pans or buckets, and well maintained storage containers.
- Do Not dispose of antifreeze on the ground, in a storm drain, septic tank, or well.
- Do Not mix radiator flush chemicals with used antifreeze. Dispose of it separately.