Safety Labels and Signage
The UNC Laboratory Safety Manual requires that many hazards in the workplace be labeled.
- It is not required that you use these specific labels if you do not want to.
- It is not required that you print these on adhesive labels.
- Color labels are to be printed in color.
- Labels may be listed in more than one category.
- Labels indicating radiation hazards are to be obtained from the Radiation Safety Section of EHS.
- Radiation labeling tape can be purchased from Fisher Scientific (Catalog No. 15-943 or 15-967).
Browse By Category
Use the Avery GHS wizard to create custom GHS labels and print on Avery label paper stock. The GHS label templates below are provided by MySafetyLabels.com. If you wish to buy them or need a template you don’t see here, go to their GHS Labels department page.
- Carbon Dioxide
- Hydrochloric Acid (conc.)
- Hydrofluoric Acid
- Isopropanol (Propan-2-ol)
- Methyl Ethyl Ketone (2-Butanone)
- Methylene Chloride
- Sodium Hydroxide (solid)
- Sodium Hydroxide (solution)
- Sodium Hypochlorite (5% solution)
- Sulfuric Acid