CVS Building tenants should be advised of the following:
- The pre-construction air monitoring has started and expected to be completed by Friday, July 19. This will provide a basis for the future air testing throughout the abatement process.
- The air handlers will be shut down on Monday July 22 at 5 p.m. to enable us to abate around the supply ducts throughout Rosemary. This will be contained and air monitoring will be onsite during this process along with the mechanical engineer. This process will take about 6-8 hours and will be cleaned up and running for Tuesday morning.
- Heavy demo will begin Tuesday, July 23. This will include all interior walls and items below ceiling, but will not include abatement.
- The chutes (fourth floor to ground level) and dumpsters are expected to be installed the week of July 29 on Rosemary Street to help with the extraction of the demo materials.
- Actual abatement work on the third floor will begin the week of August 5.
Additional updates will be provided as they become available.