The Student Stores Pharmacy, located on the 3rd floor of UNC Student Stores, and Campus Health Pharmacy, located in the basement of Campus Health, will offer no-appointment flu shots for students, faculty and staff during open hours (Mon.-Fri. 9 a.m.-6 p.m. at both pharmacies and Sat. 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Student Stores Pharmacy only). Bring your insurance card. Medicare plans are not accepted.
In addition, ten walk-in flu clinics will be held between Sept. 19 and Oct. 18 from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.. No advance registration is required.
- Sept. 19, Michael Hooker Research Center, Lower Level Atrium
- Sept. 19, Medical Biomolecular Research Building (MBRB), Lobby
- Sept. 20, Giles Horney Building, Magnolia Room
- Oct. 2, Genetic Medicine Building, Lobby
- Oct. 3, Kenan-Flagler Business School (McColl Bldg.), Graduate Student Lounge
- Oct. 11, Genome Sciences Building, Café
- Oct. 14, Carolina Square, 2002
- Oct. 17, Michael Hooker Research Center, Lower Level Atrium
- Oct. 17, Koury Oral Health, Atrium Lobby
- Oct. 18, Frank Porter Graham Student Union, Room 2251A-B, Employee Appreciation Day (9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
More information is available at https://flu.unc.edu/.