Kenan Stadium Concessions Pollution Prevention Guidelines
(PDF version of this document)
All storm drains on UNC’s campus connect directly to local streams
Leftover Drinks and Food Prep Waste
- Leftover beverages and other liquids must be poured into kitchen sinks.
- Prevent waste water from cooking, steamer trays, water baths, dish washing or other food prep activities from going into outside storm drains.
- NEVER pour leftover beverages or food waste into an outside storm drain.
Used Cooking Oil
- Cooking oil must be stored inside and in a closed container.
- Spill kits are handy, but if you don’t have a spill kit and you have a cooking oil spill, call your UNC contact person to bring spill clean-up supplies.
- NEVER pour cooking oil or grease into an outside storm drain.
- Dispose of mop water into Housekeeping Sinks.
- Housekeeping sinks are located inside the North and South Hawking Booths and inside some of the restrooms in the Restroom Towers.
- NEVER pour mop water or any cleaning chemical into an outside storm drain.
Questions? Need help cleaning up a spill?
- Game Day: Call UNC Police at 919-962-8100
- Weekdays: Call EHS at 919-962-5507