University Employee Occupational Health Clinic
The University Employee Occupational Health Clinic (UEOHC) provides occupational health care services to all part-time, full-time, and temporary employees of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The UEOHC is located at 145 N. Medical Drive. The UEOHC directs medical care for all workplace injuries/illnesses. The UEOHC also provides pre-employment screening, annual immunization reviews, and medical surveillance for healthcare and non-healthcare workers. Employees working in healthcare facilities are required to have annual immunization reviews. Other groups of employees are required to have medical surveillance screening if they work with asbestos, animals, or use respiratory protection, etc. Departments employing persons that require any services other than workplace incidents/injuries are charged for these services.
- Phone: 919-966-9119
- Fax: 919-966-6337
Forms and Services
- University Employee Occupational Health Clinic Forms
- University Employee Occupational Health Clinic Services
Upon receiving a UNC Health Care medical record number (MRN), you should be asked if you would like to participate in My UNC Chart. My UNC Chart is an online portal that gives you access to your personal medical records. You should be provided with a link via test or email to sign-up and create your account. If you have any issues, please follow the instructions below.
- If you never received or deleted the link to create your My UNC Chart, you can request an activation code.
- If you have already created an account but have forgotten your username, go to the login recovery page.
- If you have already created an account but have forgotten your password, go to the password reset page.
- If you have already created an account but have forgotten your username and password or have any other issues, please call UNC HealthLink at 888-996-2767 for assistance on Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.