Placing Orders for Radioactive Materials
Regardless of the mode of ordering you use, you must fax in an Appendix C form for EVERY order of radioactive materials you make. This form has two benefits:
- it forces you to know your inventory when you order so that you won’t exceed your possession limit, and
- it alerts our office to expect a shipment for your lab.
If we receive material for your lab and end up having to hold it because of a possession limit issue, then you will be forced to resolve it immediately in order to get your material quickly so the form is very beneficial for you.
Download the Appendix C form.
- General Instructions on Purchasing Radioactive Materials
- ePro Vendor Catalog Manual
- Use when ordering from Perkin-Elmer or any company listed in Vendor Catalog.
- Please note that hazardous material must be shipped to EHS by entering 649_1301A in the Ship To box.
If you have questions regarding your order/shipment of radioactive material from PerkinElmer please contact PerkinElmer’s radiation specialist for UNC, Barbara Clark, at 508-589-7445 or by email at email@example.com.